Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Asian or African?

For more inspiration for what my Tribal trend could include, I decided to look into Asian tribes as well as African. 

The colours and prints are still bright and colourful, but of different colours compared to African designs. 
My trend will incorporate gold neck coils for women, perhaps slightly smaller and less extreme, but still including this cultural feature. 



Similar to African tribes, Asian tribal people are known to wear headpieces in all shapes and sizes, prints and colours. This confirms for me that my trend will definitely include elaborate and brightly coloured, decorated headpieces.

A headpiece like this would be an effective trend piece, as it incorporates jewellery, which perhaps shows the old personalities and likes of the once wealthy half of the population, but still in-keeping with the cultural trend of tribes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment